Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When it comes to emergency disaster restoration and remediation an immediate response is necessary. Our Memphis area SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be "Faster to any size disaster."
There are two primary reasons a fast response is crucial: to avoid further damage and to minimize the impact on the day-to-day productivity of a property, whether a home or business.
Water is particularly invasive; it's able to spread quickly throughout a property and absorbs into floors, walls, and furniture. Waiting to respond to a water damage event only increases the damage and complicates the restoration response.
Waiting equals greater damage, more content to clean, and therefore increased restoration costs.
SERVPRO of Southeast Memphis is your "go-to" for cleaning and emergency restoration.
Let us help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (901) 334-9327
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Southeast Memphis arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.